I have created these 100% natural hand lotion bars with hard working, over-washed hands in mind. Using four luxurious oils and butters, these lotion bars are soothing and moisturising.
Available in four gorgeous varieties (see below), they come in a cute aluminium tin which can be recycled or re-used with refills (available in 100% biodegradable bags).
Hold the bar in your hands until the warmth of your hands melts a little. Rub your hands together gently until the oils soak in. Be frugal – a little goes a long way.
Leaves hands feeling softened, nourished and protected.
* Cocoa Butter – contains vitamin E and helps keep skin supple and protected; known as the ultimate moisturiser;
* Beeswax – Beeswax forms an excellent barrier cream, acts as an antiseptic and contains vitamin A which is required for skin development;
* Coconut Oil – used to soften and soothe the skin;
* Jojoba Oil – Jojoba a liquid wax that is closest to human skin. It is easily absorbed. Rich in Vitamin E, it is nourishing and softening; it helps skin retain moisture. Good for all skin types.
Available in four varieties: Unscented – for those of who you love the gorgeous delicate scent of cocoa or wish to avoid scent. Chamomile – Roman chamomile essential oil has a sweet, apple-like fragrance and is known for its ability to soothe skin problems. Lavender and Orange – Lavender has a sweet, floral, but crisp herbal scent. It is relaxing, soothing and promotes a sense of calm and relaxation. Orange is also calming and helps to promote a restful sleep, along with being uplifting and may improve alertness. Geranium and Grapefruit – Geranium has a sweet and rosy smell with mint overtones, whilst grapefruit positively affects mood and revives the mind.
* 100% natural and vegetarian;
* Long Lasting – 40g bar lasts a long way;
* Environmentally friendly packaging – aluminium tin with refills soon available;
* Presents – makes an ideal as a gift with a soap bar;
* On the move – no risk of cream or lotion leaking into your handbag.
* Travel – ideal as solid so no 100ml limits here.
* Suitable for body as well as hands.